Tech-themed DIY's are sometimes the most fun to create; they're always a bit more tricky, but can also be the coolest and most satisfying to accomplish. From mason jar speakers to floppy disk planters, here's 10 rad DIY ideas with a bit of a tech twist.
1. The faithful mason jar has been used for many a craft but this has got to be one of the raddest I've seen so far! For inspiration this image by enpundit.com, but you can get DIY audio speaker instructions at instructables.com.
2. How cute is a Brownie camera clock? Find out how to make one for yourself from Abernathy Crafts.
3. Enjoy the look of vintage film with a Kodak Vest Pocket to Rebel Lens Adapter hack. Take digital pictures with a 100 year old pocket camera that takes less than 5 minutes to set up. From instructables.com.
4. Cool off or heat up with this super stylish fan/heater! The fan gives you coolness on a hot summer day. The heater inside provides you with a warm breeze in those cold winter months. Via instructables.com
5. A super-easy DIY using industrial bulb cages and some IKEA HEMMA cord sets. Get the DIY at Daily Candy
7. Sometimes lo-tech is the best way. Who needs a pom pom maker when you have a fork! From Vivid Please.
8. Re-style your wireless internet router DIY. A clever yet simple way to camouflage hideous tech gadgets. The how-to from Anamu.
10. DIY Floppy Disk Planters. How fun are these and super eco-friendly too! Adorable and colourful planters made from old floppy disks. Via Brit & Co.